Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
Our Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Program is a national model for offering holistic legal and social services in a culturally sensitive environment to low-income immigrant victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. The program serves both women and men from all over the world. Here’s what we do:
- Help clients secure emergency and transitional shelter, food, clothing, medical and mental health care for themselves and their children
- Provide individual and group therapy for DC’s immigrant residents who have experienced domestic violence and/or sexual assault
- Provide case management
- Foreign born
- Low income
- Victim/survivor of domestic violence, sexual assault and/or stalking
- DC resident or abuse happened in DC (for DC office)
- Virginia resident or abuse happened in Virginia (for Virginia office)
DC Walk-in Hours (No appointment necessary):
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
For more information, call (202) 387-4848 in DC or (703) 444-7009 in VA.