Domestic Violence/Family Law
Ayuda’s attorneys provide domestic violence and family law legal services, including but not limited to:
- Civil Protection Orders
- Custody, Divorce and related matters
- Civil Contempt
- Child Support
- Foreign born
- Low income (300% of the poverty guideline)
- Victim/Survivor of domestic violence, sexual assault and/or stalking
- D.C. resident or abuse occurred in D.C.
- Maryland matters are eligible for an intake, consultation, and referrals only
Need help with a domestic violence, sexual assault and/or stalking matter? The first step toward a solution is to come in for a screening with one of our Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Program staff members.
For Appointment Hours or for more information please call (202) 387-4848.